Wednesday 4 March 2015

Day 1: Snacks


It's about 2pm over here. I've just left my last class of the day and I'm starting to get a bit hungry. Normally, I would go home, 'make' a pizza pop, cucumber sandwich (which is really more cheese and dressing than cucumber), or bowl of soup before dinner. I know, healthy right??
Following the Wild Rose good guidelines, I've opted for original rice cakes with sugar free almond butter. I'm not going to lie, I never would have eaten this before. If it looks like cardboard, it must taste like cardboard.... And who tries to replace peanut butter?! 
Yet, it was actually pretty good. Go figured. Maybe I'm just hungry?? 
Three rice cakes and two giant tablespoons of almond butter later, I'm surprisingly full. For now. Dinner will have to be spectacular. 

No comments:

Post a Comment