Wednesday 4 March 2015

Wild Rose Detox - Day 1


So it's day 1 with the Wild Rose detox. I generally don't eat a very big breakfast (if at all) since my daily class schedule is quite short I tend to have a bigger lunch and light dinner with some occasional snacking. But since this cleanse requires you to have breakfast-type meal everyday, I've compromised and chopped up 1 1/2 cups of fresh organic strawberries. I've taken the 6 supplements (tasteless, flushed down with water), and the 40 drops of the CL Herbal Extract. That was the grossest part. It's not that it has a particularly strong smell or taste, but it smells like I something I recognize and can't quite place. I put the 40 drops into a tall glass of water, hoping it would dilute the taste more.
Alright, off to class! 

No comments:

Post a Comment