Friday 6 March 2015

Day 3: Dinner!


Seeing as it is Friday night, my BFF and I decided to get dressed up and go out for dinner. I was a bit nervous, considering the many restrictions of this cleanse, but ended up being delightfully surprised. We chose the new organic-gluten-free-vegan restaurant that just (conveniently) opened up this month. 
Our waitress was amazing about the substations, holds, and sides I needed too, which made me feel less like a pain in the butt. 
I ended up with the black bean quinoa burger (sans le bun, sauce on the side) with lettuce, tomato and avocado, cashew 'cheese' (on the side), and a spring mix salad with tomatoes and cucs (dressing on the side). Like I've mentioned before, I'm Italian. So wholesome, rich, creamy, thick, fatty foods are my forte. However, this incredibly healthy alternative was a real treat. And I didn't have to cook for a night!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment