Friday 6 March 2015

Day 3: Breakfast!


One of my recent fav finds at the grocery store, is a premix bag of frozen fruit. Sound simple enough, but I always used to buy fresh fruits and use those for smoothies. Now that I'm in school, I don't have as much time to wash and chop things in the morning. I'm not lazy, I swear. I just don't like waking up earlier than I need to. #collegelife 
So the frozen mix is perfect. And delicious! The one I'm currently using is a mix of blueberries, strawberries, and peaches. I usually do about 3/4 cup of the frozen fruit, 1 full fresh banana, 1/3 cup of almond milk (unsweetened), 2 tablespoons of chia seeds, and 1 tablespoon of vanilla protein powder. 
It fills me up and tastes amazing. 
For this cleanse, I swapped the banana for fresh peaches, and the vanilla protein powder for original. 
Ps. Isn't my Mason Jar-Smootie-To-Go cup adorable?! Winners - $8

No comments:

Post a Comment